Tax Preparation

Tax Preparation

Client Tax Website

StreetCred offers free tax preparation to make sure you get the money you deserve!

Tax site opening in January of 2022!

We serve:

  • Families who make under $66,000 per year
  • Limited English speakers
  • Persons with disabilities
  • The elderly

We specialize in:

  • Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC): a refundable credit for low to moderate-income working individuals. The money you get back varies based on income and how many children you have (maximum ~$6,600).
  • Child Tax Credit: worth $2,000 per child under the age of 18.


If you are undocumented but have U.S. citizen kids, new legal changes can help your family. You can apply for an ITIN number that allows you to file tax returns and request significant credits for your kids. StreetCred can help you connect with Greater Boston Legal Services to decide whether this is the right step for you and your family, and to apply for an ITIN should you choose to do so. You can also contact us at 617-414-5170 or email [email protected]

Si usted es indocumentado pero tiene hijos ciudadanos estadounidenses, nuevos cambios legales pueden ayudar a su familia. Puede solicitar un número ITIN que le permita presentar declaraciones de impuestos y solicitar créditos significativos para sus hijos. StreetCred puede ayudarlo a conectarse con Greater Boston Legal Services para decidir si este es el paso correcto para usted y su familia, y para solicitar un ITIN en caso de que usted decida hacerlo.

Learn More

* indicates required